AEGEE is not only present in Delft: AEGEE is an association with more than 13000 members in 160 locals spread out throughout Europe, from Gran Canaria to Moscow and from Yerevan to Stockholm. AEGEE-Europe strives for a democratic, diverse and borderless Europe. AEGEE enables youth to play an active role in the European society. AEGEE brings Europe closer to students and students closer together, which leads to mutual understanding and stronger collaborations. There is also space for hanging out, exchanges and parties, of course. One of the largest projects of AEGEE is the Summer University project: an exchange during summer in which you will have the time of your life for two weeks with a group of 30 amazing AEGEEans. In AEGEE you will meet the most awesome people and make friends for life!
Want to participate? View the list of AEGEE-Europe events below! We keep our members updated on future events via our newsletter. If you have questions, you can always come by at our office or our events, or you can send us an email via email@example.com.
- Agora: the semi-annual members assembly of AEGEE where hundreds of members of locals from each corner of Europe come together to decide on the work of AEGEE-Europe and to elect and check those responsible for this work.
- European Planning Meeting (EPM): a yearly event where the thematic yearly goals of AEGEE are drafted and during which workshops and discussions regarding a chosen topic are organised.
- Network Meeting (NWM):11 semi-annual events during which members of (neighbouring) locals meet to have discussions and trainings and to work together on relevant topics for the work of AEGEE.
- Regional Training Course (RTC): training events to develop your competencies.
- Summer University (SU): georganiseerde zomerreizen met thema’s als (lokale) cultuur, taal of natuur samen met 30 andere Europeanen op meer dan 70 plekken in Europa.
- New Year’s Events (NYE) en Winter University (WU): various events during the Christmas break at AEGEE locals throughout Europe.
AEGEE is the largest student association in Europe. AEGEE strives for a democratic, diverse and borderless Europe. As a socially and politically independent organisation, AEGEE is open to students from all disciplines and backgrounds. Since its foundation in Paris in 1985, AEGEE has grown to a network of 13000 students, present in 160 cities in 40 countries. Through activities, workshops and events we motivate students and youth in Europe to play an active role in society. In AEGEE you will meet and work together with many like-minded students and encounter many opportunities to learn and develop. AEGEE is also a representative organ to higher European bodies. AEGEE brings Europe closer to students and young people.